Black pumps is the basic that you absolutely need to have in your closet. To wear with a black dress for a party, with a pants for an interview or with a skinny jeans for casual every day wear.
I am currently looking for a pair…
The black pump mystery…
I had the perfect pair from André. But I have lost one shoe… Actually, I don’t know what happened. I took my shoes for a shooting. After the shooting, as I had to walk a little bit, I changed my pumps with sneakers. Arrived at home, there was only one shoe in my bag. I absolutely don’t know where I have lost the second one and how I have lost it!
That is why I am currently looking for another pair, similar to the previous one I had. I told myself you might be interested by an article to know where I find petite size shoes. So find below a selection of original and trendy black pumps. They all exist from the 35 size.
Where to find petite feet black pumps?
You can find small feet shoes in our traditional shoe shops : Minelli, André, San Marina, Cosmoparis. However, there is not a lot of stock in 35. So if you have a crush on a design, don’t hesitate too much…
There is also 35 sizes in the ready-to-wear giants like la Redoute, Asos, Zara, Top Shop.
Chinese e-stores like SheIn, Romwe, Sammy Dress or Oasap also distribute 35 size shoes. Prices are very interesting but I can’t tell you if the products are good quality one or not as I don’t know them (I rarely order). I have only a pair of Oasap shoes (copies from the Valentino Rockstud) but I don’t wear them actually. I don’t feel comfortable with wearing copies… Finally I prefer not wearing them at all if I can’t afford the original one…
There are specialized stores for small feet like Pretty Small Shoes. Pretty Small Shoes is the paradise for small feet trendy shoes (already talked about it here). Sizes are from 32 to 35 but you can order standard sizes. There are a lot of different black pumps designs : pointed toe design (Tipo here), round toe design (Cloud 9 here), stud pumps (the Moretz I have) and so on!
There are also 35 sizes in the French top range brands like Sézane (however, their pumps size very big. I have ordered several times and had to send them back each time), Bobbies, My Epoyme, Repetto, Patricia Blanchet and of course, in the luxury brands.
The Italian brand Liu Jo also distributes 35 size pumps (a lovely black pair here).
My black pumps selection
Find below my selection. They are all gorgeous, isn’t it? And you, where do you buy your small size pumps?
Have a lovely week, Xxx.
1. Zara black pumps here (heel height : 9,8 cm) – T35 to T41 – 39,95€
2. Minelli pumps here (heel height : 8 cm) – T35 to T41 – on sale at 87,2€ (-20%)
3. Cosmoparis pumps, Jelissa design here (heel height : 9cm) – T35 to T41 – 140€
4. Mademoiselle R pumps here (heel height : 8 cm) – T35 to T41 – on sale at 38,49€ (-45%)
5. Sézane pumps, High June design here (heel height : 8,5 cm) – T35 to T42 – 150€
6. Minelli pumps, Clive design here (heel height : 10 cm) – T35 to T41 – on sale at 111,2€ (-20%)
7. Pretty Small Shoes pumps, Bergamot design here (heel height : between 7 and 10 cm) – T33 to T35 (standard sizes on demand) – 145£, about 166€
8. Black Zara pumps here (heel height : 10 cm) – T35 to T41 – 59,95€
9. Mademoiselle R pumps here (heel height : 8 cm) – T35 to T41 – on sale at 28€ (-60%)
10. Pretty Small Shoes pumps, Tabarin design here (heel height : between 7 and 10 cm) – T33 to T35 (standard sizes on demand) – 139£, about 159€