Today, we are talking about brooches. I told you in my latest outfit post here that I have never been a fond of winter jumpers. So, I was always cold these last years because I preferred wearing a top with a black blazer in winter instead of a warm jumper. This season, I have changed my mind in discovering talented hand knit jumpers designers. Moreover, the brooch trend also helped me to modify my view on jumpers. I find that there is nothing better than a brooch to customize a jumper and to bring a girly touch.
I have selected my favorite brooches. Personnally, I had a crush for two brooches made by two French designers: the umbrella brooch from the brand Parisi, and the leather balloon brooch from the designer L’indiscrète.
Like usual, Des petits hauts brooches are gorgeous. I really enjoy the brand’s universe. When you like bows, hearts, stars and cats, you cannot dislike Des petits hauts!
I hope you like this brooches selection. Christmas is coming, a brooch can be a lovely gift. And for those who are skillful with their hands, there is a nice DIY very well made on Les Moustachoux blog. It explains very well how to make wood brooches by yourself.
Have a nice end of week, Xxx.
- Penguin brooch Hug A Porcupine – about 19€ (29 SGD)
- Pineapple or bow brooch Barnabé aime le café – 8€
- Leather balloons brooch L’indiscrète – 18€
- Poppy brooch Parisi – 22€
- Matou brooch Des petits hauts – 20€
- Mister or Ms Cat brooch By Audrey Jeanne – 19€ (picture taken on Les Fleurs store)
- Fox brooch Grizzly Chéri – 45€
- Mariette brooch Des petits hauts – 10€
- Raccoon brooch Hug A Porcupine – about 19€ (29 SGD)
- Ice-cream pin’s Virginie Millefiori – about 12€ (12 USD)
- Pin’s Nach Bijoux – about thirty different designs – 30€
- DIY Le blog des Moustachoux