Velvet is super trendy for this Fall/Winter 2016-2017 season.
We saw it last year on Ralph Lauren Collection, Prada, Vanessa Seward, Roland Mouret, Monse, Prabal, H&M Studio and so on catwalks…
Personally, I like velvet very much. I find it so chic and it brings a little vintage touch I enjoy very much. I remembered I was fond of velvet at the age of 12. At that time, I was quite poor with my pocket money. I have requested my mum to sew me velvet tops (she sews great!!!) She made two of them : one white and another pale blue. In fact, they look like the top number 4 you can see on the below selection. I adore them and wore them all the time. But when fashion passes, I gave them away. Honestly, I shouldn’t (anyway, it might not fit any more)! I think they would be great today worn with a skinny jeans and pumps.
However, be careful to the designs you choose. Choose them modern, otherwise you can look older.
Find below a velvet selection of pieces of clothe you can find in the current collection. There are also gorgeous items at Missguided Petite.
Have a lovely end of week, Xxx.
1. “My belongings” Zara clutch here (15,99€)
2. Pleated Mango velvet green top here (29,90€)
3. Boohoo Petite skater skirt, on sale on Asos here (18,99€)
4. New-Look Petite top here (12,99€)
5. Boohoo Petite dress here (27,00€)
6. H&M doll here (5,99€)
7. H&M black top here (29,99€)
8. Zara blue velvet back pack here (45,95€)
10. Top Shop Petite pleated mid skirt here (117,00€)