Today, we are talking about prints, and especially about prints which are trendy this 2016 Spring/Summer.
- This season, we are wearing all kind of stripes : horizontal, vertical, thin or wide stripes. Rainbow stripes are particularly fashionable (seen on Chloé, Prada and Salvatore Ferragamo here). For petites, we are choosing vertical stripes that lenghten,
- Breton is a must-have for years. It is modernized with zigzag stripes (Giorgio Armani). At Alexander Wang’s, it is worn in satin,
- Stars light up our closets with pieces of clothe like jumpers (Max Mara) or sporty dresses (Lacoste),
- Ethnical prints are prevalent this season (Céline, Valentino here),
- Like every Summer, the fruit and vegetable prints are so trendy. Through the seasons, we have seen parading pineapples, watermelon, lemon, cactus and palm trees. For the pineapple fans (I am), Princesse Tam Tam has launched a lingerie collection made of pineapple lace and it is gorgeous.
As I love the cactus print, I have decided to focus today article on this plant.
Enjoy your end of week, Xxx.
Cactus print Crumpet and Crabsticks
1. Cactus print tee Massimo Dutti boys – 15,95€
2. Cactus pin’s This Way To The Circus – 7GBP (environ 8,7€)
3. Cactus short top H&M – 9,99€
4. I-phone 5/5s case Mango – 12,99€
5. Cactus cartoon dress Kenzo – 350€
6. Black crop New-Look – 9,99€
8. Cactus socks Asos – 4,49€
9. Cactus notebook Sonia Cavallini – 4,9€
10. Bloomingville cactus decoration, on sale on Minimall – 19€
11. Cactus print shirt Asos – 50,99€